Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Treating Constipation

My son has been constipated lately , I am looking for ways to ease his constipation. I bought fruits rich in fiber last night at the grocery. I also grabbed a few yoghurt and yoghurt drinks because these are effective ones for him. Now I am into some major reading about constipation.

Let me share with you some information i found online when it comes to treating constipation.

· avoid foods high in fat and sugars

· eat plenty of fibers, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables

· drink eight glasses of fluid a day

· exercise on a daily basis

· do not hold stool for fear of missing out on some activity, when you feel like you have to use the restroom, go

· check to see if current medications are causing the constipation

No comments: