Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Carribean Vacation for my family

Traveling has always been one of my favorite things to do with my family. If only I have all the budget and resources, then I would definitely try to travel to at least one local destination and one international destination every year. One of my dreams would be to have a caribbean vacation. My family and I love the beach and we are dreaming of going into the world’s exotic beaches and enjoy the sun and sand. The sea breeze is something that I believe is good for their health, and that’s another reason why we are quite selective with the resorts we are visiting. All inclusive resorts would mean great savings if you plan to do some activities aside from plain lounging and swimming.

I am researching more about caribbean vacations online. Who knows, maybe soon we can fulfill our dream of visiting the Carribean. I am starting to save for our travel fund so soon enough I cam come up with the perfect budget. Do you know some caribbean resorts that’s perfect for families traveling with toddlers? I can never leave my kids since they are beach lovers too. Vacations are simply perfect because I spend it with them. Wish me luck with all my savings and resort hunting.

No comments: