Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life is What You Make It

Life is what you make they say. So today I decided to make my life the best it can possibly be by living it to the fullest and appreciating everything that comes my way. That’s right, everything.

Wait, you say, how can you appreciate everything that comes your way? What about if you get hurt or you lose your home? How can you be grateful for that? How can you be cheery while things occur that make you suffer?

Well, if most people were honest, they would confess that many things in life are just not that bad. I mean, think about it, what really bad things happen to the majority of people? Maybe someone talks about us negatively, or maybe we lose our job or we make wrong choices and have to face some consequences?

Almost everything that comes to us is a great teaching moment that has the potential to make us better than we were. Barring war in our neighborhood or a tornado taking out our home, most of us will never have to face irreversible actions that change our world forever. Most of us merely have to face small subtle actions from others, or ourselves, that can be negative if we do not make a decision to be happy in all things and to learn from our mistakes.

I know a gentleman who did lose his home. Consequently he became an expert in mortgage refinance Washington, D.C. Clients call him from Washington as well as from New York, Florida and Colorado. Because of his misfortune he has become an expert in his field. And not only is he an expert, he is well off and provides lavishly for his family.

So, when the going gets tough, I am going to be grateful, love my family and do my best. Anyone who cares to join me is certainly welcome.

No comments: