Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's day celebration





Last June 19, we had an advanced father's day celebration at Joaqui's school. All families were invited to take part of the event. There were games , we actually won a Starbucks GC for the Finders Keepers game. We had no luck with the trip to Jerusalem though. Joaqui enjoyed that day with his dad, while Dominique enjoyed eating the snacks and playing around.

I took a lot of photos that day that's why I don't have a good picture of myself. When we arrived home, I was too excited to transfer everything to my laptop, online to find out that it crashed. Thanks to the 3 year laptop warranty I have, everything is okay now, I was able to transfer all my pictures.

I'm looking forward to more family celebrations at school.

No comments: