Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Busy week

Today, I need to finish some last minute shopping for our Hongkong Trip on Wednesday. I almost forgot to get the kids some diapers and a raincoat. yes, a friend of mine told me that there are some rain showers in the afternoon so I better be prepared than sorry.

Aside from the shopping, I also called my agent because I followed up on the life insurance inquiry I had last week.I'm glad that the rates he's offering me is within my budget. I ended a day by visiting the wake of an elder in our family. I spent a few hours talking with my cousins and catching up on our lives, oh how i miss them. We ended up planning our Summer Outing!

I ned to re energize myself because tomorrow, I will spend hours packing our stuff and preparing for our trip.

No comments: