Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Renovation Time

Everyone is so busy by this time preparing for Christmas, well I finished all the cooking already and we will just reheat most of the food by tomorrow. Gifts are also placed under the tree and I can't help but feel excited for my kids. But there's one thing that I am not excited about- not this time. It is the water leakage problem we have a t the bathroom. We found out about it just yesterday , and much as we wanted to have everything repaired, we can't find a repairman to do it now . So I told my husband to have a quick fix for now then we will have the repair right after Christmas.

In line with this, we have decided to Buy Toilets too because the flush system is not working properly already after a lot of repair. Oh yes, when it rains it pours. It applies on repairs around the house too. I also found out that one water pipe has a leak so I listed it with the things to change. Now I am looking online for the thins we need. I was lucky enough because the toilets section at betterbathrooms.com is complete. Everything i need is there at a really good price. Most of the items that I like are in stock so i think we will not have a hard time to order. I will finalize all of my orders tonight then process it. Hopefully it will be delivered here on Monday so we can start the repair. I am too afraid that the water pipe would leak more water. I also hope that our new toilet would last for years since it comes with a good price.

No comments: