Pages

Monday, November 02, 2009

Looking forward


Aside from the birthday celebration of the princess on Sunday , I am so looking forward to our family vacation on Nov 10-12 . This time we are really a complete family and we are going to Shangrila Mactan. It was the choice of my family since they haven't been there and they want a really nice place where there is beach. They've been to a ski vacation last year so they want something different this time. Different because their place in CA doesnt really have many beaches. Eventhough this is my 2nd time for this year , I am excited as usual. Our family loves Shang Mactan because of what it offers. Its kid - friendly , something i look for in a place to stay. I dont need to say more about the food , service .. its just superb!

No comments: