Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

'tis the season !


Do you already feel the Christmas spirit? I guess most of us are since the malls are now well decorated with ornaments and everywhere you can hear Christmas songs. I also noticed the cold breeze in the morning. Yes, Christmas is so near. I am glad that I shopped for a few gifts already for my cousins and some friends but I still have a long list in my notebook. My busy schedule takes me away from shopping lately, but still I try to squeeze some time for it. I also called our photography studio for a schedule of a family photo shoot. It has been our tradition to send christmas cards to our relatives here and abroad. This year , I have to think of a nice color theme since we had red last year . I wanted to stick with one solid color so it wont be hard to design the layout of the card. We just use simple greetings inside and its our family picture that keeps it personalized and special. I order everything online because its as easy as 123. I just choose a layout , upload our photo, key in our personal message and pay through the website. Everything is fast and secure when it comes to the process. And the output , it is really great, the print out is of high quality color and you know that they used the best materials. Im so excited for this year since my girl is big already.

No comments: