Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Take me there

During our vacation, we saw this very lovely pavillion overlooking the beach. It is surrounded by glass walls that can give you a wonderful scenery at any time of the day. The ceiling is well- architectured and the furnishings inside were so classic. I cant help but dream of having our own renewal of vows there. I know that there is a big budget with destination weddings , but I can't stop dreaming. I remember seeing great wedding venues at the Karisma Hotels in Mexico. Imagine a wedding near the beach , where the wind and sun meet. I hope that soon i would be invited in this kind of wedding , I bet it would be so romantic. I should start saving now if I want a wedding like that. Who wouldnt love this view on your wedding day ?

No comments: