Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Perfect Baptism Gift

Three of my good friends gave birth recently, and would you believe I was chosen to be a godmother for all three babies? I feel grateful with that and as early as now, I am looking for possible baptism gifts for the three babies. Being a mom, I know that usually , clothes and toys are received during baptism celebration. So I thought of something unique and useful for the babies. I found this really adorable Baby Bedding Sets from Babybeddingplace.com . I think I would go for this color for a break from all those pink stuff.


Lavender and brown complimented its tones and it creates a sweet and calming effect . Here's what's included in this set:

  • 1 Baby Crib Quilt
  • 4 piece Baby Crib Bumper
  • 1 Baby Crib Fitted Sheet
  • 1 Baby Crib Skirt (Dust Ruffle)
  • 2 extra wide Window Valances
  • 1 Diaper Stacker
  • 1 Toy Organizer
  • 1 Decorative Pillow
  • BONUS GIFT Free matching high quality hand made zipper bag with handle
I am sure my mommy friends will find this very useful even until the baby turns one. I am thinking of getting one for my baby too , i just need to check first the size and if it will fit her crib. The site said this one fits most cribs and toddler beds.

No comments: