Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Beauty Schools

Cosmetology education is a fast growing course now . I know a lot of girls who are into it already, and they are telling me how much they enjoy it. It's not just the simple tricks of putting the make up and making someone feel great, but it is the knowledge that you gain that matters after the course. If only i am not busy with my kids now, I would be very interested with this. I know a few and distinguished beauty schools here in our place which are somehow like the beauty school houston . I think it is the Regency Beauty School that has gotten big all over USA . My sister mentioned it a few times to me because she wants to try cosmetology too. When I have some free time in my hands, I would definitely have this on top of my to-do list. But the question is , when would that be? I hope it's soon.

No comments: