Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Stealing - Leave it to meme

Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme

1. Who was your FIRST date? - my husband

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? - yes , he is my husband now :)

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? - oh i forgot what its called, but its a mixture of somethin alcoholic and a fruit juice

4. What was your FIRST job? - Cadet Engineer

5. What was your FIRST car? - Chevy

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? - in a province

7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? - yes we keep in touch until now

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? - my uncle's

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. - i have none

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? - good health for my family

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? - draw or paint

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? - YES :)

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? - piano lessons, because my mom wants me to hehehe

14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? - change my clothes

1 comment:

Ozzy's Mom said...

yeah same here my mom forced me to learn piano lessons too ehehehe