Pages

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Pregnancy

I had mixed emotions when I got pregnant with my first child. I felt nervous , excited , happy , worried .. I was so clueless on what is pregnancy . My husband gave me all the support I needed , so as our extended families. I also found help from my friends who shared the same phase as me. Most of all, i found other information about pregnancy online. I searched of what i am to expect every month, how my baby grows , what to do during labor.. all those stuff that entered my mind. I got myself my very own pregnancy calendar. It gave me this weird feeling everytime I would read on how my baby develops at a certain stage . Truly, pregnancy is a chapter in my womanhood that I will never forget.

I wrote a journal about Pregnancy week by week. Looking back, I am so happy to do that. I also have the same journal for my second baby. Sometimes I include pictures of ultrasounds, test results, my tummy etc. I am so happy that I was able to find out about the website gurgle.co.uk .. I even checked there some popular baby names for boys and girls. I guess it's one phase in my pregnancy that I will never forget. I just love being a Mom .

No comments: