Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Planning for another trip

Dont you just love a family vacation ?

We are off to another family vacation next month and I cant help but to feel excited. This time we are travelling with a group. My mother in law and sister in law will join us, then a friend and his family will tag along too . God knows how me and my husband misses the beach , and now , i just cant wait to hit it in a few weeks. This will also be the first time for Dominique to ride the plane. Now i am thinking if maybe soon we can go international, like the Azul Beach Hotel in Riviera Maya , i've seen pitures of the wonderful beachfront and i cant imagine us spending nights at rooms overlooking the beach. I am planning another one for November actually, when my family is here to join us, but it would just be a local destination since they miss our place a lot.

No comments: