Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

More on stocks

The 1st week of the second half of the month is almost done , and this is one remarkable moment for us. Our car which we got 4 years ago is finally settled at the bank so this means we can now invest on something else. I am thinking of where to put some of our money for additional income and a friend of mine suggested to invest me stocks. I cannot immediately say yes because honestly, i only know a bit about it. It would be hard for me to invest on something that i'm really not familiar with . But he offered me some help and he told me that stocks is something i can easliy understand. With the right tools , information and knowledge on stock options trading , i am good to go. I just need to ask my husband if everything will be okay with him before i make any move.

No comments: