Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

wedding bells

I cant help but feel excited to a high school friend who will get married at the end of the year. My little boy will be part of the entourage so I am one excited mom. I gave out some reliable suppliers from the wedding industry, someone who has great testimonies from their previous clients, professional and has a lot to offer. I can tell that the bride to be is so excited with all the wedding preps. Since she knows that I was a hands on bride too with the preps, she asked for some website for wedding ideas, like the theme , color and even unique wedding favors . She likes the idea of this one since she will have a beach wedding theme, a flip flop luggage tag. Guests will surely enjoy this as it is so unique. We will definitely be looking for some more options , but so far this is in her shortlist already. I wanna be a bride again, if only the budget would permit hehe. Renewal of vows on our 7th year maybe?

No comments: