Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Vacation for Us

Eversince we had kids , me and my husband never had a vacation of our own. As you know, we dont have any helpers , and we dont have our parents here to look after the kids when we are out , so we always travel as a family. This is something really enjoyable but as a couple, we also want to have a time we can call our own. So as early as now, I am thinking of where to go on vacation by November since my parents will be home by then. I can only leave my kids to my parents. I am really itching to go to the beach and just relax, feel the sun , water and sand, and most of all, savor good food. I found out some Adults Only Vacations online wherein they offer luxurious places for couples who wish to have some real quiet time together. Oh i just cant wait for this much deserved vacation of ours.

No comments: