Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Excited for Summer

I am one excited mommy.

My little boy will try out Futbol Funatics for this year. Soccer is his 2nd love, Basketball being the first. But I had a hard time looking for a basketball camp for his age, and when i saw FF , I knew that this would be the best activity for him this summer, or maybe the entire year? I still don't know , it will depend on how he will enjoy everything. I really want him to excel in sports (frustration ko yan eh , im not into any sports kasi) , sports that he really really like. Just tonight, i asked him to try out his rubber shoes with socks. Gosh, my boy doesnt wanna wear socks before , but a while ago, i didnt had a hard time to make him wear socks. I just told him that he will practice soccer. Hahaha.






The rubber shoes was from my mom and he got that when he was just months old, and this is the first time he'll use it LOL! If things will turn out great, his dad wants to get him soccer shoes :) And the socks? Got it (just today) at SM! I realized he doesnt have something a bit high so we got one. Tomorrow will be his trial class , i wonder how he will "play".

By the way, would you know where I can enroll him for a drums class? He is still playing drums here at home like before, and i so i tried looking for drum lessons. They usually accept at the age of 7 , since the kid will use the standard adult drumset. I think , now we just have to settle with him playing on his own.

That's all for now peeps! Have a great weekend. Its a long one for us here ( so i have all the time to search for wholesale liquidators online. )

Sunday is Palm Sunday. Don't forget to be with your family and hear mass :)

No comments: