Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Pizza with the boy

Here's one thing that me and my boy enjoyed last week. I asked him to help me out in the kitchen as I prepared this for our afternoon snacks while the princess was in deep slumber.



He enjoyed the part where we brushed the crust with the sauce :) He also helped me to put some sliced hams, then I grated the cheese directly on top. For the items that we used , here :




and here's the pizza before i had it toasted in an oven . lots of cheese !



I actually forgot to take the picture of the little boy since my hand was full during that time. Hopefully we can try another recipe soon, something as simple as this :)



1 comment:

Mich said...

wow peachy, wla ka pang yaya nyan ha at nakakapagluto ka pa ng ganyang snacks. grabe, bilib ako sayo talga! :)