Pages

Friday, March 06, 2009

Diabetic Life Insurance

I was actually clueless on what really diabetes is until my mother in law was diagnosed of one. Since then , she has been very careful of what she is and she even made adjustment on her lifestyle just to make sure that she's living a good one so as not to complicate her condition. Her diabetic case is a simple one though as compared to the most cases I've heard. But still she wants to get herself a Diabetic Life Insurance soon. I am only familiar with the usual life insurance , so I made a little research on how she can get this. The quotation that the patient will receive depends on her condition , and the severity of their case. One also needs to classify if it is a super preferred, preferred , standard and substandard one. There is still a lot to know about diabetes and I am thankful that websites like diabeticlive.com helps someone like me who si just new with this disease. As stated at the website, if you are just recently diagnosed of the disease, you may wait form 3 - 6 months before finally getting you own policy to allow any potential policy to be based on a track record of control.

No comments: