Pages

Friday, March 06, 2009

create your own website

You might think that this will be a complicated topic that I am posting, Well, it wont be since I am also a rookie when it comes to websites. I maintain a few , but its just those easy ones that I have. I haven't tried making one from scratch though, like those that involve HTML codes and as expected , I wasnt able to easily configure everything. So I asked helped from a cousin who is also a web developer. If you are not really a techie person, you know how hard it is to understand some words and instructions about creating a website. My cousin told me that if I want to create website the hassle-free way, I should check bluevoda.com for easy to follow procedures. And so I tried, and there , I never thought I can really put up my own that easily.

Its a drag and drop website builder that helps those who have little experience about creating a website. Actually, even if you are just new in to it, you can put up your own easily. They already have pre-designed templates , image library and a lot of some other downloadables available for you. Visit the site to have a glimpse of what they can offer you.

No comments: