Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ON sale!

Old Navy is currently holding a Kids & Baby Sale where items are on sale, upto 40% off !! This kept me busy last night. LOL. I need to get a few clothes for the little girl since most of her "Supposed to be Summer clothes" are worn now, and its just February. I also wanna get 2 swimwear for the little big girl. We have a summer plan already! Then I also have a few muscle shirts for the Kuya. No shoes or shirts for Joaquin. As in! Maybe just 1 denim shorts. We'll see.

So if you are shopping, the site also offers FREE SHIPPING whenever you purchase $50 or more. Use code BABYMAT at checkout.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Gosh! I miss online shopping! Can't find time. kating-kati na ako! Bwahaha! Let me know if my bath and body are here na ha. How much do I owe you? Puede bang pabili ulit? Hehehehe