Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Just around the house

The bathroom is one place in the house where I really put a lot of my attention. Of course, aside from being clean, I want it to look good, smell good and be equipped with anything that I may need while in there. But this doesn't mean that it should look like a jungle of mess, no. With the latest designs in bathroom furnitures, one can have his stuff and still save space inside. Most basin units now has a small cabinet underneath for storage, perfect for small bathrooms. Aside from furnitures , a modern toilet seat and bath panel can be added too.

Do you know that even when I go on vacation on hotels and resorts, I always check the bathrooms first. Im obsessed with bathroom suites and I always dream of having that elegant design in our house. Who knows, maybe soon, we will even have a his and hers basin and drawer , especially now that there's a lot of stores that offers great bargains for these furnitures without compromising the quality and style, its a sure steal. For now, all i can do is visit some online sites to get inspiration on designs, at the same time look for suppliers that will give me the best rates.

No comments: