Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baskets and More

We already had the house warming of my mother-in-law's place and it was a simple gathering too for the whole family. The house and the front area is finally finished, and we were so delighted to see the big space we have now. Before the house warming, we had several trips to the mall because we are sourcing furniture and decors. I actually thought that we are done, but just last week, I noticed that there's no laundry basket yet at the bathroom. Sso when we went to the mall the other day for our grocery, I stopped by the Home Section and grabbed two laundry baskets. Its a perfect one for me, because the outside material is all natural, and then there's a cloth lining inside. Its in color natural brown, and it's perfect for earth tone of the bathroom.

We were about to pay the items that I got, but I saw a beautiful lampshade that's on sale. I thought of putting it at the guest room because it is a little bit bare until now. I find lamp shades very useful so its not just a decor at all. With all the shapes and colors available, i really had a hard time deciding on which one to buy. Yes, I am only allowed to buy one because we only need it for the guestroom . Finally, I got a white one in oblong shape, classic and elegance combined together.

And since I was on a shopping mode that time, I got interested with the log basket displayed at the floor. It holds a few logs , and placed besides a replica of a fireplace. But even if my in law's place doesn't have a fireplace, i got 2 baskets to be placed at the living room. I dont know what to place there yet, but it will surely have its purpose in the days to come.

No comments: