Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Safety first

I remember the time when I was still attending my driving lessons, and Im one excited / nervous student. My dad always told me that it's so easy to drive an automatic car, and that's so true. I was able to drive away in my first day of class , and I was even stuck in traffic because an accident occurred at the road. Since then , I always reminded myself that safety is my primary concern whenever I hit the road. We have Personal Safety Products loaded at the car, just in case of minor accidents since my husband's office is too far from our place too. I am one vigilant passenger too. I am conscious at the road, maybe because we have kids on board so we really have to be extra careful. I have seen a lot Traffic Control Devices and cones at the streets every time we go out of the house, and this is one thing that some motorists neglect while on the road, thus they encounter accidents often. One should also be aware of Vehicular Warning Lights such as light bars, beacon and perimeter lighting. These are often used to give light to street areas in use or to signal an emergency. May we all be vigilant while on the road Let's all be safe this season.

No comments: