Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Meet Spike



His toy dog from my mom. This dog barks and wiggles his tail when the string is pulled.

Our nth box arrived last week and it contains mostly toys for the boy. Im too excited to try the TMX Elmo and Ernie, but I can only use the demo mode now since it is still tied in its box. I can just imagine Joaqui's happiness on Christmas Eve.

As for Dominique's gifts, no toys for her yet. Just a nice book from Lamaze that I also need to wrap, and the clothes that I bought at Gymboree and RL. I need not to worry on it's packaging since I have boxes for that already.

2 comments:

macy said...

super nice ang TMX ernie. i have that. bought it middle of this year. hmmm...bakit ang mga likes ni joaqui ang gusto ko. teeehee!

Twinkie said...

Aw! Na-bitin ang little kuya. 'Di bale one week to go and the wait is over! :D