Pages

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

loots for dad

Okay.. i actually don't have plans of buying anything for the dad last Online sale at Old Navy. But after seeing the items of my shopping buddies (Joy, Mai , Kathy and Abie ) .. hmm , sayang ang sale , so i grabbed these.. BI sila.. promise hahaha


** Joaqui has something like this patchwork shorts , terno sila. I think i got this for 7.99? **


** Color block polo shirt that he can use at work. They wear "bunny suits" at the production line, so he's usually wearing polo shirts at work for that semi formal look. No t-shirts na daw sa office.


** I just love the print! Rock N Roll !!

I think I only spent $20 in total.. not bad at all!

He has some new shoes too. One from my mom , and one from me (early christmas gift na 'to) .. its just so hard to resist a major sale! Imagine , i shopped for my two boys and for my baby girl. This is major! Hahaha! So yeah, no shopping for me this month of October *wink wink*

No comments: