Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Looking for a web host?

Maintaining 3 sites is not easy at all. Aside from thinking of what to write and blog about, you first think of how to create and make the most out of it. I got 2 domain names already , and during the times that I was just starting out, I thought it was hard figuring a domain name, plus a web host. I am not a technical person, and I only got the chance to explore web hosting when i was actually putting up my site. I searched for web hosting tutorials online, articles that would give me a primer on the topic. I started by learning the basics, What-to-do's and How-to-do's . Learning the ropes of web hosting is not easy at all. But I guess with patience and determination to learn things, you will get there. I searched for web hosting directories too, reading feedbacks and reviews helped me a lot. Even web hosting rating of some sites matters. Through that, I get to know things from other's experiences. Luckily, I am not having major problems yet with the hosts of my site. They charge me a good rate for the whole year. They should be given web hosting awards for their excellent service to their customers. So if you are looking for a web host, try to search for some directories online, check out their rates, services they provide and most of all, read and ask others for some feedbacks.

No comments: