Pages

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Finally

I am about to finish what's keeping me busy lately. Anytime this week, I can blog about it already, and I do hope i wont get lazy and take some pictures.

I feel like time is running out for me. I am 34 weeks preggy now , and I have to arrange stuff at home.

Clothes, bottles, and the layette of babydoll might arrive in 2 weeks time , and I clearly wanna focus arranging her stuff as it arrives. Excited eh!

Enjoy the rest of the day. Sarap matulog !

3 comments:

Twinkie said...

Hello Peachy! I'm not sure if you've read my message through mybloglog. Anyway, I would like to add you under mg blog list ang I just want to know if it's ok. :D

34th week...wow! Tama, sleepy times nga ulit yan. Well, you take care and get all the rest you can. God bless you and your family. =)

Peachy said...

hello twinkie..

sure, feel free to add me .. il link u up too :)

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

Gosh super lapit na nga!!!

have a safe one dearie :)