Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Another busy day

I am so back!

I just gave birth last Oct. 27, Monday to our princess Ysabela Dominique. We are still adjusting with things here at home, but its not really something crazy when we had Joaquin. We somehow know what to do :)

Our sincerest thanks to everyone who sent us messages after my delivery. Having a baby is really such a wonderful experience , and our family is really enjoying it, especially Kuya Joaqui who is so proud of his sister.

Dominique is currently sleeping, and he is outside playing with his bike. He even asked me get his shades coz its a bit sunny.That reminded me that I need to check online for some Wayfarer sunglasses , Im thinking of getting a classic one for Gelo, and as usual, im getting it online :)

1 comment:

Twinkie said...

Congratulations Peachy! Have fun dressing up your little princess. Welcome to the world of fairies and butterflies and barbie and bratz...
I have linked you to my page, I hope it's ok. I've tried asking before but I guess my messages didn't go through. :D
Take care!