Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pregnancy and Parenting

Having a toddler at home is surely not that easy. My hands are full and I wonder how can I manage to still take care of a newborn by next month. My son, who is currently 2 years and 5 months enjoys exploring and finding out things on his own. But as a mom, I see to it that he's always within my reach , or my eyes can still see what he's doing. Currently, I am having a hard time since I am 8 months pregnant already, and in a few weeks, Im gonna pop a newborn. Talk about new responsibilities huh?! To keep me equipped with knowledge and insights that I need to know, I enjoy reading pregnancy and parenting books. It helps me a lot since I'm able to get tips and tricks to make motherhood easier for me.

But lately I found out about this website that provides parents with fertility, pregnancy, parenting advice and I tried taking a peek at their forum. I was able to learn a lot in a short time I was reading, and I also noticed that some mothers experience what I am experiencing now with my toddler, So i had an assurance that everyting is just normal at this stage. And even though this is my second pregnancy, I also read about getting healthy during pregnancy, and Im glad that they have a nutritionist that specializes in pregnancy. I highly recommend this site to my fellow moms out there. They have articles , forums and even videos that you can watch. Truly an educational site.

No comments: