Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Need help ?

Moving from one town to another maybe full of mixed emotions. Sad because you are leaving your old house , neighbors and friends. You also think of those memories that you shared with that place. But at the same time, it is an exciting phase in one's life too. New opportunities, new friends , and new life certainly awaits you in your new home. I am talking about moving because my cousin from Boston called me a while ago , telling me that they have finally decided of transferring to another city, where his fther would be based because of work. I know how my cousin feels , because he practically grew up in this community, and transferring now is a bit complicated for him. So instead of dwelling with all the sad thoughts, I made him feel excited with the moving part.I even helped him looking for a reliable Boston Moving Company to help him in transporting their stuff. I can tell he got excited too, because he tried inquiring at the website with their current rates. He was given a rough estimate of the charges that can possibly occur. Some services provided by the company were also discussed to him such as packing, storing and moving and unpacking. I hope he can adjust with his new life soon when they live at their new home.

No comments: