Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shoe craze

My love for shoes won't stop, i know! I bought 2 new shoes this month same design and they just differ in color, one in gold and one in silver. Aside from buying shoes at the mall, I make it a point to browse online too. But I rarely buy any shoes for me online, since I am not sure if it will fit me with the size, or if it will look good on me. But I have one exception with this. Ever since I saw Blowfish shoes online, I have decided to get one of their shoes soon. They have a wide variety of flats with straps, something I truly adore because I know that style compliments my feet. Aside from that , they have casuals that would look good in jeans and dresses. I have read good reviews about the Blowfish Women's Shoes already, and I can feel that I will get my pair by next month. I just need to do a little budgeting since I am to give birth soon. Here's a few of their items:





I want these three. They have high cut boots, but I'll settle with this pink one (they have it in aqua blue too ) , I find it really unique chic.

Blowfish Designer shoes are really making it big in the market nowadays. Check out their site, and I'm sure you will find your shoe match. Happy Shoe Hunting!

3 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

great choices peachy :)

Jen said...

kwento lang. While I was reading this post, Belle climbed on my lap and saw the shoes. She said "shoes for Belle, shoes for Belle". Kala nya, sa kanya. :)

Kristin Joy said...

Wow..! Those shoes are looking stylish and much comfortable.