Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

feeling warm.

I know that in this part of the world, where I am now, it's starting to hit the rainy season. It may seem really humid in the morning, but wait until the late afternoon and the sky will turn gray , followed by a heavy rainfall. This has been happening for days now, and I know it would be weird for me to say that we need a gas fire at home to keep us warm at night. Enjoying the coldness of the night is something to rare in a tropical country like what we have. I guess we are not really used to it. But my family who lives in a country , where it is cold the entire year , except for summer of course, they need something like gas fires . They currently have a heater at home and at their rooms, and during winter time, it is turned on almost the entire day. But since they are currently doing some renovations at the living room, they are considering getting a gas fire for additional decor inside the room.

My sister is not really familiar with this product since we don't have one here in Manila, so she first looked online for some nice and affordable gas or electric fires that they can buy for the living room. She never thought that there's a lot of modern and contemporary designs to choose from, and she got really excited to get one soon. She considers checking the mall too this weekend, and she sill just ask our dad to accompany her. I really can't contribute much info ih this product , since we don't need one, so all I did was help her look for sites that has a lot of designs with good prices. I cant wait to see what they will buy this weekend.

No comments: