Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Wii at it's best

All of us may have heard of the latest hit not just in the USA but in most parts of the world, the Nintendo Wii game console . But have you tried it recently? My mom kept on telling me how she was convinced to get one. She use it not just for the purpose of gaming, but for exercising , would you believe? She is enjoying it , and she makes it a habit to have her Wii exercise every morning before hitting work. Lately, she asked me to check out the Wii remote , i am really not familiar with the product, so I checked it at Shopwiki for reference. And there I found all the information I need to know about the game console. I might also get my mom some Wii games , so she will not get bored with playing only two games. I think she has tennis and golf already. I plan to check the other games they offer, im giving it to her as a gift because it's her birthday this week.

My husband is now thinking of getting this game console, primarily because of exercising too. So its like hitting two birds with one stone , playing while exercising. We have some other game consoles here at home that he is currently hooked with , but after trying the Wii last weekend at the mall, and after seeing it's price online, he is now inclined of getting one too. I think this will help him lose weight if he will really play with it on a regular basis.

No comments: