Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

school time

Im not only a fan of clothes , but I'm also crazy with make - ups. I feel lucky that my sister gives me tons of products with good brands, so I really don't spend that much. And since having different shades of eyeshadows and blushes challenge me, I am thinking of enrolling myself into one of the top beauty schools in the country today. I've seen Regency Beauty online , and I am really convinced in getting a short course from them on make up, or even with hair care. Since it really takes lessons to know the tricks and styles in make up application, getting to a beauty school would be the best choice. Then if I still have plans of pursuing this career , I can try it with my friends. I am anticipating this new experience for me, and I know this is something I will truly enjoy being a make up lover.

No comments: