Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My boy


That's not really an instructed pose from me... he's watching tv , that explains this look. He's getting bigger and smarter everyday (syempre, anak ko yan! hehehe) ..

Just this morning,after breakfast , I was really amazed on how well he can converse already at 2 years and 3 months.

Mommy : " Common Joaqui, wash up time, then you'll change clothes"

Joaqui : (holding a crayon, while sitting in his study table, he looked up to me and said.. )
Later Mommy. Later.

Mommy : "Okay "

A few minutes after, I went back to him and said.."Common.." (and i gave him a nod)

Joaqui: "Later Mommy, I'm writing." ( and pretended to be soo busy with his colors and books)

I wasnt able to say anything , and just finished my bowl of Koko Krunch. After that, I asked our helper to carry him so I can wash him already. I know, he will answer me again with his favorite "later mommy" line kung di ko sya papakuha sa table nya.. hehehe

1 comment:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

Hahaha! Kids talaga LOL!

alam mo nakakatangkad ata ang basketball, parang humaba siya noh =)
happy weekend!