Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ABC of fashion

Fashion fade, style is eternal. --- Yves Saint Lauren

Jacqui tagged me with this. Thanks girl !

players: yennygirl whenmomspeakskathycotbuhaymisis coffee table conversations meandmytwoboys , your site here!

A: What accessories do you wear everyday? Im home all day , so on a typical day, I just have my wedding ring and another ring also from gelo.

B: What is your beauty routine?
Since I am pregnant now, I am extra careful with beauty products. Aside from daily bath of course, I just wash my face with a mild cleanser, and a little moisturizer when im going out. I have a gentle body scrub from VS that i use at least once a week. I am a sensitive now with scents, i use Aveeno lotion ( i forgot the name, its fragrance free ), and i dont spray any colognes at all. When it comes to make up, i use my all time fave Mac , Bare Escentuals (blush and eyeshadow) and Burts Bees tinted lip balm in Fig.

C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased?
The 3 dresses from Forever 21 . I soo love it, im buying myself more .

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? Both.

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now? none for now

F: What type of figure do you have? Im one sexy pregnant momma ! bwahahah! kapal!

G: Do you wear glasses? Yes, only at home :) Im wearing one since college days.

H: What type of handbag do you carry? It depends with that I am wearing , and where i am going.

I: What is your ideal style? simple yet with a great sense of style.

J: What jewelry are you wearing right now? rings

K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings? Oh yes. remember the red,checkered mini skirts before, paired with black knee high socks, I have that :)

L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie? not really

M: Do you wear makeup? YES ! my sister is my supplier. I only buy the Mac Studio Fix here , and a few lip balms. The rest ..free na ! She gives me all the best brands hahaha.

N: Do you wear nightgowns? Nope. More of sleep shirts

O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winters day? No winter here in manila, so il just say that on a rainy day, i love wearing jackets.

P: What is your favorite perfume? d & g light blue , clinique happy

Q: Is your motto “quality over quantity” when it comes to clothing and accessories? quality.

R: Do you wear rain boots? Nope.

S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? No.

T: Do you have a set of travel luggage? Yes.

U: What is your daily uniform? shirt and shorts

V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? If not, how did you do your hair? Yup, a long veil :)

W: Do you wear a watch? Yes.

X: What item of clothing always makes you feel extremely beautiful? my undies :)

Y: What is your favorite type of yarn? I have no idea. Maybe something that wont cause me allergies. I am prone with that.

Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons? it depends, but for pants, zippers of course!

Tagging Abie , Jane , and Macy

No comments: