Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

4d and Photo shoot

I already inquired with Ging Lorenzo regarding her Maternity sessions, and I am just thinking when would be the best time to have the shoot, maybe a month from now? When my tummy is a little bigger :) Then I am also looking out for possible locations... any suggestions? Of course, my boys will join me at the shoot, I just wish Joaqui will not give us a hard time since he's not fond of photo sessions now ( not unlike when he was still a member of the Picture Company).

3D / 4D ultrasound also on schedule. With Joaqui, i had it during my 28th week at Asian Hospital. I am thinking to have it maybe on my 3oth week this time. Im one excited mom :)

Im nearing my 6th month, and i'll have my next check up on Saturday. Lil princess is getting really active inside too.

No comments: