Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Revenue Sharing

Have you heard about affiliate marketing? It is the sharing of revenue between publishers and advertisers , which is based from sales performance, registrations or clicks. It is mostly online marketing . Clickbooth Affiliate Network is one of the examples I have seen , and I am still exploring their website since I am interested in joining their team. Signing up is easy as 1-2-3 , you just have to fill up the application form online and submit, then wait for the verification process. Once it is approved , a representative will contact you to guide you through the process. You can either be a publisher or an advertiser. And in my case, I want to sign up as a publisher , where I can also use the Referral Campaign and receive 2% gross referral credit for life plus an additional $10 bonus for every affiliate referred.

As a publisher, i can start by putting up some banners at my site. The affiliate manager will contact me for the best offers that would fit my site, and I will start earning by then. I can also discontinue with some banners if I feel like it's not performing well at my site. My knowledge for now is still limited, but I am continually researching the process, and I plan to call their 24/7 live support for some of my questions. I see this revenue sharing program as a big earning opportunity for me, and I do hope I can be a part of it soon.

No comments: