Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Questions of the Week # 21

Join us here .

1. Which do you dislike the most, pop-up ads all over your screen or spam e-mails?
:: pop ups. Though I rarely get those now.

2. When your plate has different foods on it do you usually mix all the foods
together, keep them all separate, or do you combine only certain foods?
:: i keep them all separate. I hate it when the sauces mix.

3. Have you ever snooped in your significant others things? How does it feel?
:: Yeah! But I haven't found anything suspicious though :)

4. Describe your morning ritual to me.
:: Get up. Joaqui's milk time. Remove diaper while waiting for his next wee wee (in prep for potty training), and have him wear boxers. Grab the laptop to check emails,tasks.. etc. while eating breakfast. After joaqui's 1st wiwi, wash him up and change his clothes for playtime. then play.. internet.. play. internet.

5. You run in to a friend while out shopping. Where are you?
:: Toys section at most times.

6. Would you rather miss the beginning or the end of a movie? If you had to?
:: beginning:)

7. Which is worse? Being in a place that is too loud or too quiet?
:: too loud. I would always prefer to be in a quiet place.

8. Which is worse? Being under age or being over the hill?
:: under age. I can do a lot of things as I get older..

9. What kind of perfume do you wear?
:: I hate scents ever since I got pregnant with the 2nd baby!! Everything is unscented now..lotion, soap and deodorant! hehehe. (i love d&G Light Blue and clinique, di ko lang ginagamit ngayon)

10. Would you rather change your past or know your future?
:: know the future definitely.

1 comment:

jennyr said...

looks like busy morning for you there! enjoyed ur QotW! mine's up at this link!