Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Home needs

I never knew that it would take us ages to finish shopping for our newly renovated house. Actually, the construction of the front yard is not yet completely done. It's huge than how I imagined it to be, and now we have to add a few more finishing touches to have its complete look. I ordered a custom made Address Plaques that bears the house number and the street name. Then Hubby is still deciding which residential mailboxes to install. He wants it to be wall mounted by the way, since we don't have enough space for the post type.

Things right now makes me feel even more excited. I guess it's a homeowner's dream of decorating his own place, according to what he really prefers. Hubby is really hands-on when it comes to the materials , furnitures and the likes. Apart from the design and appearance, quality matters the most to him. That's the reason why he is so in love with the whitehall mailboxes , he finds it classic and elegant. I hope we can finish with our home shopping, so we can start putting up everything in the house.

No comments: