Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Drool ..



** Maclaren Lacoste for Him (almost $400 ) **


** Maclaren Kate Spade for her (almost $300) **

That's all I can do for now.. just drool and stare with these pictures. We still have Joaqui's Graco and Maclaren Triumph strollers, so I dont have any plans of buying one. BUT !!!! if my mom will be here on Nov or Dec, I might sell the Triumph and get one of these :) LOL.

I checked on Bugaboo too, but its too pricey for me. Plus I dont think I can use all of its features here. Plus I find it bulky too. ( wala lang talaga ko money for that, dami ko pa reasons hahaa) .
I want the Lacoste one!!! I need to show this to Gelo, let's see his reaction... I can already hear him say : " Ano na naman yan, Chy? Puro ka gastos. " .. Bwahahaha.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

parang naririnig-rinig ko na si Gelo. hahahaha!

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

uuyyy...ang ganda!! gusto ko na maging preggo kasi dami "in" baby items ngayon! bwahahaha!

i so want the lacoste!! dali, buy na peachy! bwahahaha!

meron na ba sa manila nyan?

Jen said...

Wow! Yung Kate Spade ang gusto ko!