Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Conversations with Joaqui


Many people told me that Joaqui seems to be advance when it comes to vocabulary and conversation matters.. Of course, I am one proud momma! LOL ! Even his pedia commented on how he clearly and distinctly say words even before he turned 2 last April. I think he got that from me ( again ! , hihihi) . For sure, di naman kokontra si Gelo. So here's a sample of our conversation during mornings. I hope I can capture it in video soon.

Joaqui : Good Morning Mommy! Let's go down. Lets eat now. ( o diba demanding!)

Mommy : Morning baby! Im still sleepy. ( then i'll close my eyes and pretend to sleep again)

Joaqui : No! Mommy!! Wake up!! Wake Up!! ( while pointing at my eyes)

Mommy will open her eyes..

Mommy : What ? Im sleepy. Where's daddy?

Joaqui : Daddy.. office.

Mommy: ok. Mommy will go to office later .

Joaqui : Mommy.. office!! There!!! (pointing to our computer table)..

Hahaha! I now have an office at home.

After too much kulit from the little boy and endless "pleases".. i have no choice but to be up.

Mommy : Alright. Let's go down.

Joaqui: Alright. Go down! Go down! Go down!

Haayy.. sometimes i just cant help but wonder on how he learned some words. Maybe he heard it from me or from his dad. Or from the shows he's watching. I noticed on how he easily recognized things, remember it and even associate it with a person or event. I will be back for more stories of my boy.

And in case you are wondering what's the story behind the picture.. I will blog about it soon :)

1 comment:

abie said...

nakaktuwa si joaqui...ako feeling ko si bela sa mga napapanood nya nakukuha yung mga vocabulary nya...si yaya lang naman kse madalas kasama nya sa house...hehehe..buti mahilig manood ng educational dvd si bela, kung hindi baka puro tele serye alam ni bela...hehehe