Pages

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

All about you and me

Tagged by Kathy :)

RULES:
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to YEN and will add your blogs to the master’s list here! Yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too!
3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.

QUESTIONS:

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
+ The words of course:)

2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
+ Kilaueia of Joy San Gabriel. Its a super moisted choco cake with walnuts.

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
+ Before, I do. I design and create accessories and hand them as gifts to family and friends. hehehe.

4. What’s your favorite holiday?
+ Christmas !

5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
+ I dont think so, I am preggy and Im not sure if it's still safe for me. Bawi ako next year.

6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?
+ Joaqui's 1st birthday party :) I planned everything kasi.. and love your own syempre.

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
+ Its my dream wedding. Im too happy because we are complete as a family.

8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
+ my birthday, 10 years ago. My 1st bday with Gelo and he gave me a ring.. Haha (kilig pa din)

9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
+ Oh I dont wanna disclose yet. Im saving it for our baby girl (sana girl na nga )

10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
+ Super like ko ng mga Spanish / Mexican inspired names, thus we have Miguel Joaquin. Secret muna iba pang naisip ko hehe.


11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
+ I dont care if he is gay, but i love Piolo to death! Foreign naman, Mr. Big of course!

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
+ Mikee Cojuangco - super fave ko ever since!

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
+ Piolo pa din.. hahaha

14. What is your best character trait?
+ cheerful

15. What is your worst habit?
+ hay, online shopping! hahaha.. malala na yata ako!

The List:

1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. kathycot dot com 7. buhaymisis.com 8. my life is peachy 9. me and my two boys 10.ADD YOUR BLOGS!


Tagging Erika, Vien , Mich , Apols and Kelly :)

No comments: