Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Recipes Online

My hubby and I are food enthusiast. We are willing to go to every restaurant and try their best in house recipes. I for example make it a point to check some cook books so that i can create this at our own kitchen. Then during one of our trips to our favorite restaurant i ordered some chocolate cheesecake for dessert and it was so delicious. I said to myself that i will definitely re-create this at home, so i called up my friend and asked her if she has some cookbook that i can follow to recreate this yummy dessert. She just advised me to check out this site http://www.foodconnect.com. I was amazed because it offers various recipes from appetizers to poultry and even it has recipes for vegetarians. I personally checked the cakes since i need to re-create this "Chocolate Cheesecake" dessert here in our own kitchen. There it was, i just click the link and presto...the ingredients and the step by step procedures are all there. It was so very user friendly and also if you check out the procedure there is also a link on some ingredients so that you can be more familiar with that ingredient and also it can give you the Nutritional Facts of that food. I'll definitely visit this site soon i'll check the frozen and fruit dessert category when i revisit this site again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.