Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What's happening?

I don't know. I am not getting productive here. I can't even bloghop.. huhuhu.. I hope Il get my groove back tomorrow. I had a lot of stories to share :) But meanwhile..ito muna...



I specifically asked Gelo to match Joaquin's outfit last Sunday, before we went to his Lola's Birthday celebration.. The shades of their shorts aren't exactly the same.. but both in cargo style.. and look at those Crocs :) Ayaw din ni Joaqui mag cap.. I'm having a hard time to make him smile.. He loves it when he sees the cam and try some shots.. but he would rarely smile talga.. parang laging pang 1 x 1 ID picture pose nya, LOL.. what do i expect pa ba from boys? Not unless candid ang shot.. dun lang ako nakaka timing ng nice smile..

But i love this pic still.. kahit na mukhang ant na lng yung horse ni Joaqui sa polo shirt nya as compared to his dads' hahaha :)

I will post the shots I made after this one.. blogger is acting up weird !

2 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

wehehehe nice:D i make my mag-ama wear matchy2 as well!...soon pag girl, matchy2 naman with us peach :D

Kelly said...

big boy na ni joaqui ha!