Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Terno

Would you believe that Gelo and i loves to wear matching shoes since college? We have the red Nike Presto before... then another Nike Sandals , and another Nike rubber shoes that I cant remember the model name too , LOL. I have always been a Terno girl.. with my older sister and with my younger sister when we were young. I got it from my mom :) She would have customized dresses for me and my sisters .. hihihi .

I would love to match my outfit and shoes with my child, and since I have a boy, then it would be terno for Gelo and Joaqui. I found these at Footlocker.com

** this is for Gelo **


** this is for Joaqui **

Soory for the pics, they look like of the same size, LOL. It's not really of the same model, but since I loved the one for Gelo, I thought of looking for something similar for the little boy. Pwede na diba? Then look at these boardshorts from oldnavy :) I already got one for Joaqui, im thinking if i'll get one for the dad . If it wont be in time for our trip at the end of this month, they can use if for our trip on May :)

For Gelo ..



For Joaqui ..



Now you know, san napupunta earnings ko :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

funny nga, akala ko yung first shoe yunf kay joaqui :)