Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2008

My cup of tea

We may all know by now what a tea is. But do we really know how it originated, it's origin and how we've come to enjoyit's flavors now? Tea is an infusion made by leaves, buds or twigs. Even in the ancient times, Chinese people are mostly into teas, and they best enjoy it when it's hot. Each kind of tea undergoes different processes and it is thoroughly performed to ensure it's taste. I grew up in a house where people loves to drink tea.

I have seen my Grandma brew some leaves to perfection. She always reminded me how good it is for my health and for my body, but I wasn't a big fan of teas then. I only got to enjoy tea when it was introduced with flavors such as Lemon and mango , and it should be cold, with ice as I would prefer it. But lately, my sister received some Pear Tea samples from her doctor, and she asked me to give it a try since it is reall good even when it's hot.. So I gave it a try, prepared myself one sachet of it, and I tried to drink it while it's hot. Wow! I really never tasted a tea like this. I got hooked drinking it, so I bought myself a box from the store the day after. I have been drinking it for a month now, and I see to it that i have my dose on mornings. Pear Teas are on of he smoothest blends and it gives you that extra lift for your day. After I got addicted with it, I tried some other white teas in the market. There's also a Silver Needle Tea , but this one is not really my type, since it is a bit strong for my taste. But Gelo said it's good power drink for him. Ireally found teas good anti oxidants for the body too. I have never felt cleansed as before. I am enjoying this more now than the iced flavored ones in restaurants. I always thought that Teas tastes like leaves, but I was really wrong with that perception. That is why I am writing this to enlighten those who are not into teas yet. The pear, pomegranate, and Tangerine teas are so tasteful and rejuvinating to the body. I also plan to get myself some tribute Eyebrow? What is that? Tribute Eyebrow is considered to be the third grade of white tea. It is made from a special tea bush and is processed slightly differently to other white teas. I am greatly enjoying white etas now, so brace yourself for some more posts about it soon. Have your cup of tea today

No comments: