Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

How Important is your brand name?

Since the time that I wanted to have my own business, I love conceptualizing business names. I wanted something that would really strike the market and my target customers. I believe that brand names plays a vital role in every product. It has a great impact with the recall it gives to your customers. A unique one can be easily remembered too. Me and my sister are planning to put up an online business soon, and we already have a few ideas on the items that we will sell, website layout etc. But we are considering getting the services of a good
Marketing Company to help us with the branding and some more marketing strategies. I know that online shops are very promising nowadays, and there's a big competition in this field. In order to get the business going and meet targeted sales, a comprehensive marketing plan is needed. I really wanted to have a good brand name for the onloine site to start off, and we will work from there. We can arrange some promotions for the first few weeks of the site, or a special discount to loyal customers, or a raffle draw to lucky buyers. I know that a very good marketing company can still draw a lot of plans for us and it gets me excited too. Wish us luck in this new challenge and hope that business will be good even with the low economy.

No comments: